On our EGA Stitch-a-long Facebook group, you can stitch with our members and friends as they explore the many stitching resources available via EGA.
Whether you are a long-time EGA member, or someone learning more about EGA because you’re interested in membership, our stitch-a-long is a great place to connect with others, try new embroidery techniques and explore the world of EGA.
Take a look at our previous projects below and come join us on Facebook!
In July we are Stitching for Wounded Service Members.
In June we are stitching a Scotch stitch Holiday ornament by our president Janet Noble.
In May we are stitching a May Flowers Pincushion by Kate Gaunt.
In April we are Stitching for Wounded Service
In February we are stitching a Romanian Point Lace Heart by member Tamara Yohannes.
In January we will be stitching a Curious Needlebook by member Heather Lynn.
Previous Stitch-a-long Projects
You can see our stitch-a-long from previous years below. Some of these projects may no longer be available.
- January | Playing with Pulled Thread Part 1 (Facebook link)
- February | Redwork Inspirations (Facebook link)
- March | Laced Floral Ornament
- April | Summer’s Glory
- May | Playing with Pulled Thread Part 2 (Facebook link)
- June | Exploring EGA’s Correspondence Courses
- July | Patriotic Scissors Fob
- August | Stumpwork Butterfly
- October | Halloween Biscornu
- November | Wessex Embroidery Needle Book
- December | Crewel Wreath Ornament