On our EGA Stitch-a-long Facebook group, you can stitch with our members and friends as they explore the many stitching resources available via EGA.
Whether you are a long-time EGA member, or someone learning more about EGA because you’re interested in membership, our stitch-a-long is a great place to connect with others, try new embroidery techniques and explore the world of EGA.
Take a look at our previous projects below and come join us on Facebook!
For our September Stitch-a-long we are continuing our work on stitched bookmarks with a contest! Read the Instructions here and download the patterns on the boxes below. More will be added as they are submitted.
We are stitching Bookmarks for Literacy! Click to learn more on Facebook!
In July we are Stitching for Wounded Service Members.
In June we are stitching a Scotch stitch Holiday ornament by our president Janet Noble.
In May we are stitching a May Flowers Pincushion by Kate Gaunt.
In April we are Stitching for Wounded Service
In February we are stitching a Romanian Point Lace Heart by member Tamara Yohannes.
In January we will be stitching a Curious Needlebook by member Heather Lynn.
Previous Stitch-a-long Projects
You can see our stitch-a-long from previous years below. Some of these projects may no longer be available.
- January | Playing with Pulled Thread Part 1 (Facebook link)
- February | Redwork Inspirations (Facebook link)
- March | Laced Floral Ornament
- April | Summer’s Glory
- May | Playing with Pulled Thread Part 2 (Facebook link)
- June | Exploring EGA’s Correspondence Courses (Facebook link)
- July | Patriotic Scissors Fob
- August | Stumpwork Butterfly
- October | Halloween Biscornu
- November | Wessex Embroidery Needle Book
- December | Crewel Wreath Ornament