Stitch with us every month!
In our EGA Stitch-a-long Facebook group, you can stitch with our members and friends as we explore the many stitching resources available via EGA.
Whether you are a long-time EGA member, or someone learning more about EGA because you’re interested in membership, our stitch-a-long is a great place to connect with others, try new embroidery techniques and explore the world of EGA.
Take a look at our previous projects below and come join us on Facebook!
Projects from Previous Years
Below are the projects stitched in 2019. Some of these projects may no longer be available.
- January 2019 | Curious Needlebook
- February 2019 | Romanian Point Lace Heart
- April 2019 | America’s Wounded Service Members
- May 2019 | May Flowers Pincushion
- June 2019 | Scotch stitch Holiday Ornament
- July 2019 | America’s Wounded Service Members
- August 2019 | Bookmarks for Literacy(Facebook link)
- September 2019 | Bookmark Contest
- October & November 2019 | Oak Leaf Needlebook and Acorn Fob
- December 2019 | Needle Arts Projects
Below are the projects stitched in 2018. Some of these projects may no longer be available.
- January | Playing with Pulled Thread Part 1 (Facebook link)
- February | Redwork Inspirations (Facebook link)
- March | Laced Floral Ornament
- April | Summer’s Glory
- May | Playing with Pulled Thread Part 2 (Facebook link)
- June | Exploring EGA’s Correspondence Courses (Facebook link)
- July | Patriotic Scissors Fob
- August | Stumpwork Butterfly
- October | Halloween Biscornu
- November | Wessex Embroidery Needle Book
- December | Crewel Wreath Ornament
Below are the projects stitched in 2017. Some of these projects may no longer be available.