On our EGA Stitch-a-long Facebook group, you can stitch with our members and friends as they explore the many stitching resources available via EGA.
Whether you are a long-time EGA member, or someone learning more about EGA because you’re interested in membership, our stitch-a-long is a great place to connect with others, try new embroidery techniques and explore the world of EGA.
Take a look at our previous projects below and come join us on Facebook!
Projects from Previous Years
https://cdn.egausa.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/03132402/May-Flowers-Pincushion-for-EGA.pdfBelow are the projects stitched in 2019. Some of these projects may no longer be available.
- January 2019 | Curious Needlebook
- February 2019 | Romanian Point Lace Heart
- April 2019 | America’s Wounded Service Members
- May 2019 | May Flowers Pincushion
- June 2019 | Scotch stitch Holiday Ornament
- July 2019 | America’s Wounded Service Members
- August 2019 | Bookmarks for Literacy(Facebook link)
- September 2019 | Bookmark Contest
- October & November 2019 | Oak Leaf Needlebook and Acorn Fob
- December 2019 | Needle Arts Projects
Below are the projects stitched in 2018. Some of these projects may no longer be available.
- January | Playing with Pulled Thread Part 1 (Facebook link)
- February | Redwork Inspirations (Facebook link)
- March | Laced Floral Ornament
- April | Summer’s Glory
- May | Playing with Pulled Thread Part 2 (Facebook link)
- June | Exploring EGA’s Correspondence Courses (Facebook link)
- July | Patriotic Scissors Fob
- August | Stumpwork Butterfly
- October | Halloween Biscornu
- November | Wessex Embroidery Needle Book
- December | Crewel Wreath Ornament
Below are the projects stitched in 2017. Some of these projects may no longer be available.