Latest Features and Updates
We are constantly working to make this website better for our members and visitors. Below is a list of the latest updates made to the site.
• Our website’s main Search engine has been improved to better assist you in finding what you are looking for. September 2019
Among the new Search features:
• Document Downloads now show up as results on the main search and logged-in members are able to click and see the document from there (example).
• Results can now be filtered, letting you see results by categories: Courses, Events, Media(Documents), Posts, Pages, Products etc.
• Some improvements have been made to how pages from the website are printed, allowing more information to show on printed pages. August 2019
• We have a new GCC Lightning Rounds page with all you need to know about this great educational opportunity for members. August 2019
• To provide visitors with more information about the embroidered art showcased around the website we have created a Stitches Across the Website gallery. July 2019
• A new Region and Chapter Directory page has been created where members and visitors can see chapters by region, links to region websites and more. June 2019
• A search box has been added to our Library page to make it easier for members to find and borrow books. June 2019
• The Locate a Professional page has been updated to include more information and website for each professional. A ‘EGA Certified‘ label has been added next to those professionals who have completed our certification programs. June 2019
• A new Study Boxes page has been created to make it easier for members to borrow from a selection of Study Boxes. May 2019
• Members can now see their renewal date, member number, chapter and region on their Profile’s Member Information page. The member number is now also visible on the left sidebar of your Profile under Members Only. (Log in required) May 2019
• Addition of EGA Group Instructions page, where members can learn how to use our website’s groups. May 2019
• Addition of Online Course Instructions page for members enrolled in our online courses to better understand our learning platform. May 2019
• Social sharing has been added to our blog posts and events. Now when you are in one of our news articles, you will see three buttons to let you share the post on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Example March 2019
• The Chapter Map has been improved. Now when you click the pin for a chapter on the map, the web address on your browser will change letting you copy it and share it. For example, when you search for Louisville on the map, you will see the chapters near Louisville, if you click on the Louisville chapter’s pin, the web address on your browser will change from https://egausa.org/chapter-map/ to https://egausa.org/chapter-map/?chapterId=23012. April 2019
• Addition of Latest News page to keep members informed of classes, events and more. October 2018
Below you will see some issues that have been recently fixed or updated on the website.
Gallery photos: An issue that was stopping gallery images from displaying has been fixed. July 2019
Group member pagination: An issue that was not allowing members to get to page 2 of a Group’s members’ list has been corrected. May 2019
Digest emails: When clicking the View link on digest emails for online classes, members were having issues accessing the link and the website kept asking to log in. This issue has been corrected. May 2019
Group images on comments: We have corrected an issue that was not allowing group members to add an image when replying or commenting on someone else’s post. May 2019
For questions or to report a technical issue please use our Contact Us page.