Our Carolinas’ Region will hold its 2020 Seminar – “Crossing the Carolinas” from May 22-24, 2020. The 2020 Seminar will be held at the Village Inn, Clemmons, NC. The event center is minutes from Winston/Salem, NC.This location is very conducive to stitching and interacting with others and has many restaurants and shops nearby. The classrooms are comfortable and well-lit and the management has promised to provide us with everything we need.
This is our call to instructors for those interested in submitting proposals for two-day classes. (No notebook classes please.) Our Faculty Selection Committee will meet in May 2019 to select the faculty. We request all proposals be submitted and received by May 15, 2019. Proposals may be submitted by email or the US Postal Service. Instructors selected will be notified by either email or US Postal Service and provided with a contract no later than June 12, 2019.
Instructors will need to arrive by Thursday May 21, 2020. Our seminar will begin Friday, May 22 at 6:30 PM and conclude Sunday, May 24, at noon.
Our seminar fee schedule includes:
• Instruction fee of $350.00 per day (total $700 for this event).
• Conference center accommodations covering your half of a double room for the period of your contract.
• Per diem stipend for meals.
• Transportation (mileage OR lowest economy airfare, whichever is less).
Each proposal package needs to include the following:
• ICNA Universal Proposal Sheet (insert at the front of your proposal package).
• Short biography, resume, and references.
• Photo of the piece (can be in .jpg format if package is submitted electronically)
We look forward to receiving your proposals! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Nancy Gannon, Dean of Faculty at email@example.com.