The South Central Region EGA Seminar 2022 Krewe of Needle and Thread, sponsored by Shreveport Rose Stitchery Guild, will be held June 14-18, 2022 in Shreveport, Louisiana.
This is your invitation to submit proposals and join in the fun!
A variety of 1, 2, and 3-day classes will be offered in several techniques and proficiency levels. We encourage you to submit a variety of proposals of multiple lengths (1,2, or 3 days) to allow us to balance our schedule. It is our goal to contract a teacher for all three days if possible. The classes will be on Thursday June 16th, Friday June 17th, and Saturday June 18th.
Teacher compensation will include:
• $425.00 per day for teaching.
• Economy round-trip airfare, parking at airport and transportation to and from home/airport, or current 2022 IRS mileage rate for traveling by automobile from home to Shreveport, LA.
• Hotel accommodations-choice of room options are:
• Private room for four nights-Wednesday through Saturday.
• Room with another teacher and we pay for five nights.
• Room with someone other than another teacher who is attending seminar and we will pay your share for five nights.
• Meals that will be provided during the period of the contract:
• Three lunches on seminar class days and one seminar banquet.
• $60.00 per diem for other meals and incidentals.
We look forward to receiving your proposal(s). Please reply to this email indicating your plan to participate. Submit your proposal(s) with picture or sketch electronically or by postal service, whichever is convenient for you, no later than September 30, 2020. To send by postal service contact Dottie on the email below for the mailing address.
As requested by EGA, the “ICNA Standard Proposal Summary Sheet” must be the first page of each proposal. This form, along with other important information, is available on our website at scr2022seminar.org.
Sincerely, Dorothy (Dottie) Hogg, Dean of Faculty