The Embroiderers’ Guild of America South Central Region Seminar 2025 will be hosted by the Fort Worth Chapter at the Double Tree Inn in Fort Worth on June 11-15, 2025.
This is an invitation to submit proposals for Region Seminar 2025 for 1 or 2 day classes.
Teacher compensation will include:
- $450 per day for teaching
- Economy round-trip airfare or the current 2025 IRS mileage rate from home to Ft Worth, TX is lesser. Transportation to/from home airport, baggage fees, transportation from DFW or Love Field airports to Seminar location.
- Hotel accommodation – double occupancy for night before class and night of class and teacher luncheon. A per diem of $64 for other meals and incidentals such as airport parking will be included.
The proposal packet should include:
- A high quality photograph or drawing of each proposed piece.
- Goals of the class from the student’s perspective
- List of supplies students must bring with them
- Estimation of time for any pre-work required for the piece
- Description of kit, supplies or equipment provided by the instructor\
- Kit price within 10-15% of final cost
- A short summary of your past teaching history
Our committee is excited about seeing all the classes available and anticipating a wonderful seminar. We need you and your talents to make it happen.
Looking forward to your class submissions.
Dean of Faculty-SCR Region Seminar 2025