Join EGA Director of Membership and Marketing Wendy Lynn for a Zoom meeting on Saturday, April 30 or Sunday, May 1 at 3:00 pm EDST to learn about Committees established at the National Level to grow EGA’s efforts in driving membership and determining effective marketing.
Committees and their work
- Membership: determining types of membership and EGA offerings to each type
- Website: monitoring and enhancing the National EGA website
- Social Media: Determining social media channels to be used and the content for each channel
- EGA Stitch-a-Long: Sourcing monthly projects for the SAL FB page; creating a buzz on the SAL
- Fundraising: Exploring ways to close the gap between national revenue and expenses
- Outreach: streamlining reporting for National Outreach and identifying opportunities for effective outreach
- Youth: Developing a curriculum to teach youth and making it scalable across the country
- Festival Box marketing: (aka IRL Marketing): Identifying opportunities for EGA chapters to exhibit or vend; developing strategies to be an effective exhibitor; communicating these opportunities and learnings to our Regions
- Product Design and Sales: Reviewing National, Regional and Chapter logos and their placement on branded merchandise
If you want to understand how each of these committees contributes to growing EGA, please send an email to Marketing@egausa.org and ask to join in one of the Zoom meetings. Both Members-at-Large and Chapter members are invited. Specify your name, primary Chapter Affiliation, if any, and whether you would like to join on Saturday or Sunday. A zoom link will be sent out the week prior to the meetings.
– Wendy Lynn, Director of Membership and Marketing
The piece above is called Floral Basket on Black Silk by Edith “Fannie” Martin and it’s part of our Permanent Collection. See the gallery.