Welcome to the continuation to our 2021 Annual Meeting Video. In this video you will be able to enjoy some of the events that took place at our 2021 National Seminar: The Magnificent Stitch in Chicago, including the installation of new officers and the Gold Thread Awards for 2020 and 2021. You will also see selection of needlework from the Golden Needle Awards, Bobbie Pilling Awards, Education Exhibit and more. This video along with the 2021 Annual Meeting Video have also been posted to our Annual Meetings page.
You can use the timestamps below to skip to a specific section.
00:10 Education Exhibit: Master Craftsman Program Photos
01:38 Gold Thread Awards 2020
03:30 Gold Thread Awards 2021
06:08 Bobbie Pilling Memorial Award Photos
06:56 Installation of New Officers
10:08 Installation of President Karen Hamilton
13:04 Golden Needle Awards Photos ( See the full Gallery here.)
14:33 Education Exhibit: Courses
15:19 2022 Seminar Broadway Bound Preview
As seen on the video
- Early registration for our 2022 National Seminar: Broadway Bound closes on October 5. Learn more and see the classes!
- Looking to take your needlework skills to the next level? Learn more about our Master Craftsman Programs.
- Learn about our Bobbie Pilling Memorial Awards and Gold Thread Awards and see this year’s winners in our Scholarships & Awards Page.
- National Gold Thread Award Winners are recognized on this page.
- You can learn more about our recently elected officers in our Board of Directors page.
- You can see a gallery with all the pieces from our Golden Needle Awards here.
- The cover picture seen above and on the video shows Memories of Abaco by member Mary Aiton, of our Sarasota Chapter in Florida as part of her Master Craftsman Program in Design.