Our Pacific Southwestern Region will be hosting their 2021 Seminar “Viva Las Stitchers” April 28 – May 2, 2021 at the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel.
A variety of 1-, 2-, 3-, and 4-day classes will be offered in several techniques and proficiency levels. Teachers are encouraged to submit a variety of proposals of multiple lengths so that we can provide the best classes to fit the need of our stitchers.
Teacher compensation will include:
- • $350 per day for teaching
- • Economy round-trip airfare, parking at airport and transportation to/from home airport, or current 2021 IRS mileage rate for traveling by automobile from home to Las Vegas, whichever is less
- • Hotel accommodations with double occupancy.
- • Parking for car each day if driving. Carpooling is highly encouraged.
- • The hotel will provide breakfast and lunch each day. On Sunday, May 2 there will be a nice sit down lunch (like a closing banquet). Dinner not to exceed $50 per day for those teachers contracted for multiple days.
If you are interested in participating or have questions, please contact PSR 2021 Seminar Faculty Chair Linda Geddes at firstname.lastname@example.org.