Did you know that you can now join our chapters directly from our website? Beginning in January 2024 stitchers everywhere may join one of our 230+ chapters from the comfort of their home.
If you have been thinking about joining EGA, this is a great time to join a group of stitchers that love embroidery as much as you do!
As a member of EGA you get a subscription to Needle Arts magazine, a cool welcome package that includes a tote bag, stickers and more, access to over 60 Petite Projects and more. You can read about all the benefits and see a comparison chart here.
Here’s how to join one of our chapters:
- Visit the Chapter Map and enter your zip code to see the chapters closest to you. You may also find a link to the Chapter Map on the website menu under Connect.
- See the chapters in the map or scroll below the map to see the list of chapters.
- Click or tap Join this Chapter from under the chapter of your choice.
- Once you arrive in the chapter page, you may select one of the following membership levels: Individual, Youth (10-17), Young Adult (18-25), and Life Membership. Once your selection is made click Sign Up.
- Clicking Sign Up will take you to the Checkout page where you will enter your contact and payment information. There will also be a place to let us know how you first heard about EGA.
If there are no chapters near you, you are welcome to join us as a member at large here.
What happens when you join?
Your membership is processed and your chapter is notified. Once this happens you will be contacted by your chapter. You will also receive a welcome to EGA package in the mail.
When can current chapter members renew their membership?
Current members will renew their membership starting in April. If you are a current member, please wait until April to renew your membership to ensure you receive access to your benefits for the entirety of the membership you have paid. You will receive emails from headquarters when this process has started. Please make sure you are receiving our monthly email to members and that you can log into the EGA website, you will need to log in when it’s time to renew your membership.
If you haven’t logged in before, but you do receive our emails, you may enter your email address under Forgot Your Password on the Login Page. You will then receive an email with your login information. In the case that the email is missing a password, you may reply to that email you receive from EGA or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let the team at EGA Headquarters know and we will assist you with your password.
Click here to read more Frequently Asked Questions about the new Dues Payment Process.