A variety of 1-, 2- and 3-day classes will be offered in several techniques and proficiency levels. Teachers are encouraged to submit a variety of proposals of multiple lengths (1, 2, or 3-day classes) to allow us to balance our schedule as we strive to contract each teacher for all three teaching days. The classes will be held on Thursday, June 11; Friday, June 12; and Saturday, June 13.
Teacher compensation will include:
• $400.00 per day for teaching
• Economy round-trip airfare, parking at airport and transportation to/from home airport, or current 2020 IRS mileage rate for traveling by automobile from home to San Marcos, whichever is less!
• Hotel accommodations with choice of room options.
• Meals will be provided during the period of the contract: Three lunches on Seminar class days and one Seminar banquet. The hotel will provide breakfasts.
• $60.00 per diem for other meals and incidentals.
If you are interested in participating or have any questions please contact SCR 2020 Seminar Faculty Chair Pat Sweet at email@example.com.
Submit your proposal(s) with picture or sketch electronically or by postal service, whichever is convenient for you, no later than September 30, 2018. Electronic proposals can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org Proposals can also be sent by mail, if you would prefer this, please contact Pat.