You can use the form below to register for our 22nd National Exhibit Through the Needle’s Eye.
If you have questions, please contact Melinda Rolfe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes! I want to be part of EGA’s 22nd Through the Needle’s Eye Exhibit which will first be displayed virtually at the National Seminar in Boston in September 2023 and also as a “live” display in Louisville at EGA HQ. I understand that:
• My pieces must be either original or an adaptation.(See EGA Glossary for descriptions)
• I cannot submit a piece that was accepted for a previous national exhibit.
• I can only submit work that has been executed after September 2016.
• I cannot submit a teaching piece.
• I must be an EGA member to register.(Not a member yet? Join us here!)
• Submission in April 2023 for jurying and judging is by digital image only.
• If a submitted piece is juried into the exhibit, I must send the piece to the TNE committee for photography for the virtual exhibit and display at the “live” display.
• The number of pieces I specify with this registration is not binding; I may submit fewer pieces or more pieces, up to a total of five.
• A $30 non-refundable fee is required with this registration; the fee will be applied to my first entry when I submit my pieces in April 2023.
• I will be billed for additional pieces upon submission in April 2023: 2nd entry – $25; 3rd entry – $20; 4th entry – $15; 5th entry – $15.
• Registration is not complete until payment is received.
• Upon receipt of the registration form and payment, the TNE Registrar (Melinda Rolfe) will send you an acknowledgment of your completed registration.