This membership option is for those joining from the United States.
While all our members are encouraged to enjoy the special benefits of chapter and region membership, EGA realizes that many stitchers may not wish to join a chapter. If this describes you, consider joining as a Member at Large. Complete the information, and forward it with your dues to National Headquarters. For more information, contact EGA.
Members at Large have all the benefits of membership, except chapter affiliation. As a member at large, you will receive:
- A subscription to Needle Arts, EGA’s quarterly publication
- Calendar of Events and Education Catalog
- Wide array of educational opportunities
- Group and Individual Correspondence Courses
- Online classes
- Extended Study Program
- Lending library privileges
- National Seminar information
Note: The membership renewal date is May 31 of each year. Memberships are prorated throughout the year, reducing at each quarter. The full yearly rate is $50 for USA members, $58 for Canadian members and $74 for International members. National dues are discounted for chapter members. Check for a local chapter in your area by clicking here.