While all our members are encouraged to enjoy the special benefits of chapter and region membership, EGA realizes that many stitchers may not be able to join a chapter. If this describes you, consider joining as a Member at Large and enjoy the many benefits of being an EGA member. For more information, contact EGA.
Members at Large have all the benefits of membership, except chapter affiliation. As a member at large, you will receive:
- A subscription to Needle Arts, EGA’s quarterly magazine
- A Welcome to EGA Membership Package including a tote bag, stickers and more
- Instant access to over 70 Petite Projects only for members
- Access to EGA’s Needlework Lending Library
- You will be able to register for our Online Classes, Group and Individual Correspondence Courses, and Virtual Lectures
- Extended Study Program and other EGA Embroidery Events
Note: The membership renewal date is May 31 of each year. Memberships are prorated throughout the year, reducing at each quarter. The full yearly rate is $50 for USA members, $58 for Canadian members and $74 for International members. National dues are discounted for chapter members. Check for a local chapter in your area by clicking here.